How do I apply for an apartment?

That depends on whether you’re applying for subsidized or market-rent housing.

Market-rent applicants can submit the Tatry Application Form by email, regular mail, or drop it off directly at our office.

All subsidized application forms must be submitted through the Region of Peel application process. For more information please refer to The Region of Peel Housing Subsidy.

What is non-profit housing?

Non-profit housing is an important type of affordable housing in Ontario. All tenants in non-profit housing pay rent. Some tenants pay rent geared to their incomes, and the remaining pay market rent.

Non-profit housing corporations are sponsored by community groups and developed through government programs that subsidize development costs, operating costs, or rental costs (the gap between what the tenant can afford to pay and local market rent).

For more information, please visit Ontario Non-Profit Association.